Friday, January 16, 2009

Tonight's TWO TiVo Tasking: BSG and FNL

I don't have a lot of time to expound on the whys and wherefores, just do as I say and I won't kick you out of the family.  Deal?  

First, Friday Night Lights, 9 pm on NBC.  It's not Shakespeare, but it's addicting in a way that only my therapist might be able to explain (five'll get you ten the explay involves Minka Kelly and Connie Britton).  All those reasons I bag on Smallville?  Yeah, they all apply here, too (minus the curiously long canine teeth), yet I can't seem to say no mas, no mas.  Season 3 starts tonight.

Second, Battlestar Galactica.  Really.  Hiatus over, the first of the last ten eps airs tonight on Sci-Fi at 10 pm.  When last we saw our beleaguered heroes, huzzah!, they had found Earth.  Problem is, it didn't look anything like they had been promised in the tour guide; as if the whole world had played Jarts with their nuclear arsenals and no one was left standing to brag about it.  I was half-expecting Adama to bust out his best Heston:  "You maniacs!  You blew it up!  Damn you!  Damn you all to hell!"

TiVo 'em.  Watch 'em.  Come back here and discuss 'em.


No comments:

Post a Comment